Increase Section Quality
The PaceSetter improves histology section quality by providing greater control over section relaxation and de-wrinkling, placement on slides, and reduction of cross-contamination. At last, the only manual step in the histology laboratory is automated.
- Standardizes methods across all microtomes and histotechs
- Reduce variation: Programmable water temperature and time means sections experience consistent and reproducible settings
- Consistent placement on slides in user-defined arrangements
- Recirculating water is filtered twice to remove floaters, reducing cross-contamination
- Sections are immediately placed onto slides, eliminating the risk of having multiple patient specimens in the water bath at once