User-Centered PaceSetter Control Panel
One of the most common pieces of feedback from beta testers of the PaceSetter™ section mounting system was for a touch screen control panel. They asked, we listened, and the new touch screen improves usability and readability.
The PaceSetter’s control panel allows users to create, edit, run, and save programs that define:
- Temperature and time for floating of sections on warm water
- Section mounting arrangement: serially or with multiple levels on a slide
- Number of sections per slide: 1 or 2 (for 24x24mm sections)
- Number of levels and number of sections between levels
- Location of sections (for single section slides): top, middle, bottom
Check out the new control panel in this new video:
If you missed the new video of how sections are removed from the blade by the PaceSetter, check it out here.